Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Redskins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Deano68's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2009
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Redskins

    in an upset over the unbeaten Saints. Now listen very intently to me. The Skins will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    Choke City!
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    I thought when "down by contact" is the rulling it was not something that can be reviewed? oh well, I'm for the Saints anyway. If the Steelers are not going to win the Superbowl and if TJ can't win it then I hope Brees and the Saints win it all.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    Don't know why someone would make this prediction considering who throwing the ball for Washington, him and this team will choke everytime.

    N.O. wins 33-30.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Deano68's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2009
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    The missed field goal lost it. Oh well. I had a dream!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    New Orleans let the Skins score 30.........Further makes me think they aren't contenders.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Redskins

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    The missed field goal lost it. Oh well. I had a dream!!!!!!!!
    That all we have left cohort, that's all we have left! Dreams!
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •