Choke City!
in an upset over the unbeaten Saints. Now listen very intently to me. The Skins will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Choke City!
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
I thought when "down by contact" is the rulling it was not something that can be reviewed? oh well, I'm for the Saints anyway. If the Steelers are not going to win the Superbowl and if TJ can't win it then I hope Brees and the Saints win it all.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Don't know why someone would make this prediction considering who throwing the ball for Washington, him and this team will choke everytime.
N.O. wins 33-30.
The missed field goal lost it. Oh well. I had a dream!!!!!!!!
New Orleans let the Skins score 30.........Further makes me think they aren't contenders.
Indy let Houston score 20+, teh Vikings let teh 49ers put up 24 at the Metrodome, etc..
I dunno what you have against NO, but they have one of the best running games, the best passing attack, and a good, turnover-seeking defense.
Minnesota has not looked near as good as NO, yet you still take shots at the Saints.
I guess we will find out when the Saints win teh NFC
nah he is just really high on Minnesota, who is getting trounced by Arizona tonight.
ill take beating Wash in OT over losing by 20 to Arizona
Bookmarks