Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The NFL is SO lucky....

Here's why:

The NFL 's two best QB's, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are incredibly talented, and are as cool as they come.

BUT, the NFL is lucky because the two best players at the glamor position are two of the classiest guys in the game. Listening to Brady talk after the game, and the way Peyton (and Brady) carry themselves on and off the field, no other league is this lucky. Two best players are also two of the best people? Its incredible.

Look at the NBA:
    Kobe was on trail for rape. (I dont think he raped anyone, but he was on trail, neg. press)
    LeBron is a classy guy, but he is so young, his youthful exuberant personality makes him hard to see in the same, serious light as guys like Kobe.

MLB:
    Until he retired, Barry Bonds was the best player in the league, and one of the best lefties of all time. NO ONE liked Bonds. i like Bonds, everyone was using PEDs, but because everyone gave him such a bad rep, but **** no one could hit the ball like Barry.
    Roger Clemens??? A-Rod??

They are lucky Jeter is still in NY and Pujols is so clean, or theyd be ****ed.

the NHL is kind of lucky like the NFL, but one is foreign, harder to get him "over" in the US.

Goodell needs to send Brady and Manning Christmas cards full of diamonds every year. They are worth so much more than they make to the NFL as a whole.

haha our posts can talk

she sells sea shells at the sea shore *******
    madeupwordalopolismetroherringscoobylistingburghea rl

my computer is about to tell me a joke.

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favor?"

"Of course child. What may I do for you?"

"Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my Mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?"

"I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

"I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The NFL is SO lucky....

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    madeupwordalopolismetroherringscoobylistingburghea rl