Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Since

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Since

    Nobody wants to start this off, I will. Who will win tomorrow night, P.V. or J.I.B? And give legitamate reasons for your conclusions.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Nobody wants to start this off, I will. Who will win tomorrow night, P.V. or J.I.B? And give legitamate reasons for your conclusions.

    This is a tough one to pick there is no dobt that PV is more battle tested going into this game than Burton is.....based on talent alone I think Burton wins this one and considering this is a bit of a payback game for burtons loss to them last season I think Burton wins by 14

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    Well, I have seen both teams play and to tell you the truth, if P.V. can come out in the first half like they have done in the second half of their games, it will be close and P.V. wins this. But if they start like they have every other game, then it will be a 3 touchdown win by Burton. If Huff can get the ball early on to the Baker kid it would be a big plus for them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    I just think Burton has too many back to lose but I also think PV is better than last year. It is too tough to call but going with Burton because the experience they have back.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    Leonard's Losers says injury bug has bit the Raiders during their open week, 2 starters out on the D-line and 0-line will affect the point spread on this one, getcha lineup at the stadium and get there early before the blackout so you don't miss the pre game send off for the gracious one at Lawson - Fitchko.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2009
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    I've heard about that too.. Burtons already struggling offensive line doens't need the injury bug biting them, tho they gotta prepair and move on and be ready from week to week. Lost lineman can really hurt their chances in this one, Im not sure how much depth the Raiders even have on the O line? I guess we'll find out! I still think burton has the tools to thump PV this week. Burton 28 - PV 7

  7. #7
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Since

    It'll be close I think. But if PV lets Burton get on them early then it could be 2008 Burton/PV all over again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •