Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Central

As far as I've seen it wasn't the kids that was on here bragging Stainless it was you adults!!!!
    "You Gonna Do something or Just Stand There and Bleed"

Inactive Member
    Central

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by appydawg95 View Post
    As far as I've seen it wasn't the kids that was on here bragging Stainless it was you adults!!!!
    There is to much talent on this Warrior team to have the record that they do.

Does matter if they are 8-2 or 2-8 i'll still brag on these kids.
    Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If thats the case Stainless then WHY i say again WHY did those talented kids lose to St.Wood when they turned around and lose to Rye Cove are you then saying Rye Cove is more talented then Central!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If thats the case Stainless then WHY i say again WHY did those talented kids lose to St.Wood when they turned around and lose to Rye Cove are you then saying Rye Cove is more talented then Central!!!!!
    Dude if you were close to the situation you would know why. I'll not say another word about it and my good friends on here that I have discussed this through in PMs understand what is going on and why I am not saying anything (have my reasons). 10-0 or 0-10 I'll support them,encourage them at every turn. Alot of kids would have quit after going through what these young men have gone through,but they are hanging in there,and that is to be respected.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes that is to be respected i comend them I truly do every last kid on Centrals team it just makes everyone sick how the Adults(NOT THE KIDS) from Wise act like they are better than everyone else in the county and now that the mighty has fallen all you Adults want to blame it on someone or something else when it was you all the Adults in wise that help cause the situation and yes i do work close with some one from wise and he lets everyone and thier mother whats going on up there!!!! BUT YES I DO COMEND THE BOYS ON CENTRALS TEAM AND FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!
    Last edited by appydawg95; September 25th, 2011 at 09:14 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

95, calm down the rhetoric dude. I understand you are passionate about UHS and its greatly appreciated, and TRUST ME, I root against and talk shit about JJK/Central too, but pick your spots and go about it a different way. Try and be more clever and subtle, the over the top posts just give people ammo to attack you, and by extension UHS
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes that is to be respected i comend them I truly do every last kid on Centrals team it just makes everyone sick how the Adults(NOT THE KIDS) from Wise act like they are better than everyone else in the county and now that the mighty has fallen all you Adults want to blame it on someone or something else when it was you all the Adults in wise that help cause the situation and yes i do work close with some one from wise and he lets everyone and thier mother whats going on up there!!!! BUT YES I DO COMEND THE BOYS ON CENTRALS TEAM AND FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!
    Whoa man we only act like that during baseball and gal's basketball season...because we are (just a little lighthearted humor there so don't get it twisted)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    95, calm down the rhetoric dude. I understand you are passionate about UHS and its greatly appreciated, and TRUST ME, I root against and talk shit about JJK/Central too, but pick your spots and go about it a different way. Try and be more clever and subtle, the over the top posts just give people ammo to attack you, and by extension UHS
    Biggin' you have grown up man lol.

Inactive Member
    Central

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The above quote shows that you have no clue about football!!!!! These are teenagers. They will beat teams there not suppose to and they will loose to teams that should beat.
    Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    People from Wise or Pound won't admit it, but I think that the real reason for their mediocre play this year is the fact B.I. quit on them all of a sudden. Have to admit, that did take a lot of wind out of their sails. As for beefing up their schedule, I agree and dis agree. They beefed it up with North, but I still stick by my earlier post that Sullivan Central is and always will be a weak opponent. And, the Cumberland, the only team there that could have gained anything this year was Castlewood due to their proximity to St. Paul. The rest are just mediocre teams wich are, at best even with Central.

Finally, nobody is talking about any other sport on this thread. It was started about football at Central, not baseball, basketball, golf, track, or any other sport. Those threads will come in due time. So, when those sports come around, then do your bragging, but for now, go and lick your battle wounds from last night.
    The reason nobody is mentioning the other sports is because its football season and not basketball, baseball, wrestling, tennis, or underwater basket weaving. When those seasons start then those dicussions will.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast