Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

VT fans....

what's the deal with the kicker being arrested. I didn't realize he was from Giles. Some dolt on vapreps is saying he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, doesn't sound like it though. Drew or anyone know what's going on? I hate for a semi-local kid to have this trouble.

Virginia Tech K Cody Journell charged with felony, suspended indefinitely - Hokies Journal - The Washington Post
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: VT fans....

I called his last HS football game. Kid was a pretty good RB and S for Giles as well. He was nailing FGs from midfield in warmups too. I hate to see stuff like this for any kid.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonder if the rumors are true that this will impact two sports programs at VT possibly.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well. if you go to roanoke.com and read the story it sounds like he is in it up to his neck. And Dorenzo Hudson shared the apt with the guy they were looking for. He hasn't been tied to the criminal part (drugs) that I know of and played last night.
    "They (Miami) told me I wasn't big enough to play running back,'' said Ryan Williams with a snicker. "And they tried to offer me as an athlete or wide receiver."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh well. I guess Coale gets to kick FGs and KOs just like he does punting now haha