Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Skynyrd

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Skynyrd

    On CMT right now. A repeat, but man they are good!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Skynyrd

    Need to watch Jo DEE in her jeans!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Skynyrd

    Subject: Hughie Thomasson

    This is the official statement from the band regarding Hughie............

    Due to contractual reasons, Hughie Thomasson has left Lynyrd Skynyrd in
    order to pursue other musical opportunities. Lynyrd Skynyrd wish Hughie
    the best of luck in all of his future endeavors.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Skynyrd

    Skynyrd put on the two best live shows I ever saw, and I've seen many a concert.

    My favorite band ever. Among the greatest bands ever and probably among the most under-rated bands of all time by the music media.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •