My first new vehicle was a 69 Mustang. It was a Grande, and had a 351 Cleveland engine it it. Boy, it would run. Also had a 1967 Mustang. My first car. Would like to have both of them back now.
The 57 has the wooded bed in it, bought the kit and we put in in there, looks nice though..
Another good thing, my dad is going to restora a 69 Camaro for me. He's looking for two right now, one for me and one for my older brother, and when i get moved out and head out to Oregon, in about 5 years, he said he was gonna start on them.
BUt if you know anyone who has any older vehicles, preferably trucks from a 35-57, lemme know man, im always looking for another project.
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
My first new vehicle was a 69 Mustang. It was a Grande, and had a 351 Cleveland engine it it. Boy, it would run. Also had a 1967 Mustang. My first car. Would like to have both of them back now.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
no problem...i would sell mine to ya, but it has a sentimental value more than anything and in a couple of years when I have money and time I want to attempt to fix it up....there is a guy down below my g/f's house who has about 4-5 old trucks settin beside the road...I don't know if he would sell them or not but they could be good little projects..
yeah, i know what you mean man, my C-10 is kinda the same way, i'd never sell it. The guy i bought it off of, a war veteran, was one of my dads buddies and i knew him just as well as i knew anyone. Bought it off him a few years back, but he passed away last year..
R.I.P. Bill Popp
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
66 Mustang convertable
AC Cobra-----0 to 100 and back to 0 in 10.2 seconds
I like the early Camaro's too
Classic Corvettes
the classic "Cuda's"
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bentley Azure, Lamborghini Diablo.
Mine was a Viper, until we got one a couple weeks ago.
Freddy, we've got a '70 Mach 1...might be able to look at the same place to see if they have a '69
dang man thats pretty cool! woudnt be rich would ya? LoL Alright, sounds good to me, but I"m also wanting an 85 Camaro, just the body to it, I have an engine, and the frame for the Camaro isn't to heavy, and isn't to light for the motor I'ma stick in one![]()
Yeah thats me. . . if anyone has a 68-70 dodge charger or knows where i could get one please PM me.
Nooo haha far from it....I've got an 87 Camaro roller with a 6" cowl hood..no motor or tranny
Bookmarks