What are your phobias(what do you fear).. for some reason I have a dentist Phobia even though I have been a bunch of times and it never bothers me I just don't like it..
What are your phobias(what do you fear).. for some reason I have a dentist Phobia even though I have been a bunch of times and it never bothers me I just don't like it..
Snakes......by far i just hate them.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
losing in anything...b-ball, playstation....tiddly winks
I don't care...i have a fear and hatred for losing...oh yeah, snakes and spiders make me wanna pee in my pants.
All dentists are evil..lol..i hate going to the dentist too
yeah but what if the dentist was a she and former playboy playmate?? wouldn't ya love going everyday to get your teeth clean![]()
heights, except in a plane
haha A woman with a drill j/k some of the best dentists are women..I don't care if Lindsay Lohan was the dentist if I needed a cavity filled I would still hate it..
spiders
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
that is why they make anesthesia (sp?) my friend...that is the best stuff in the world by far!!
I always get the shot!
Bookmarks