They came back out with the Shelby GT 500's!
I'd like to get one of em, Saleen s7, and a 69 Mach 1, all dream cars, I'll never own one for myself![]()
What are some of your alls favorite cars of all time...
I personally like the 69 Shelby Mustang GT 500...I also love my truck that I own...'46 Chevy pickup
They came back out with the Shelby GT 500's!
I'd like to get one of em, Saleen s7, and a 69 Mach 1, all dream cars, I'll never own one for myself![]()
My brother is obsessed with the '69 Charger because of the Dukes of Hazzard.
all corvettes
____________
I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.
a buddy of mine that I have classes with told me that in 2007 Ford was gonna upgrade the GT v-6's to a V-10...it would still be a v-6 engine just modified with extras and a lot more horsepower...don't know if it is true or not, but sounds good.
Me too, I could never afford the gas milage or insurance...the saleens or nice also...i would even like a 00-04 Mustang Cobra SVT convertible...but I guess i'm just dreamin
Lotus Exige. I hope to get one one day
They didnt make a 02 or 00 Cobra.
00's were Cobra R's, and the 02 wasnt relased because of the upcoming 03's.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
oh may bad...didn't mean to put Cobra...I was thinking so fast and tryin to type![]()
69-72 Camaro, love them cars, we used to have two, one we used for parts to fix the other one up, and when we got the good one pretty much finished up, my dad took it for a test run, well, the brake lines went out and the car went over a hill, so we pretty much gave up on it then and sold them off.
72 Nova's
I have my eye on a 40 something ford, its a "rustbucket" right now though, but a year or three and i could have her fixed up, planning on buying it when the summer rolls around..
Have a 69 C-10 right now, its okay
And my dad just finished restoring a 57 Chevy Pickup, believe me, its one nice truck, if i can get a digital camera, ill put some pictures on here..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
that would be good knight...my truck was in mint condition when my grandfather bought it for on my 2nd b-day, but he died when I was 4 so it sat under a shed for about 12 years...now it has rust all over it...it's pretty cool b/c it has a wooden bed
if anyone has ever seen the old dark blue truck settin next to Vic Decorating in Norton, my truck looks a lot like that one, just smaller
Bookmarks