Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cars

    What are some of your alls favorite cars of all time...

    I personally like the 69 Shelby Mustang GT 500...I also love my truck that I own...'46 Chevy pickup

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cars

    They came back out with the Shelby GT 500's!
    I'd like to get one of em, Saleen s7, and a 69 Mach 1, all dream cars, I'll never own one for myself

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    My brother is obsessed with the '69 Charger because of the Dukes of Hazzard.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_TITAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    all corvettes
    ____________
    I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    Yeah thats me. . . if anyone has a 68-70 dodge charger or knows where i could get one please PM me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    a buddy of mine that I have classes with told me that in 2007 Ford was gonna upgrade the GT v-6's to a V-10...it would still be a v-6 engine just modified with extras and a lot more horsepower...don't know if it is true or not, but sounds good.

    Me too, I could never afford the gas milage or insurance...the saleens or nice also...i would even like a 00-04 Mustang Cobra SVT convertible...but I guess i'm just dreamin

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    Lotus Exige. I hope to get one one day

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    They didnt make a 02 or 00 Cobra.

    00's were Cobra R's, and the 02 wasnt relased because of the upcoming 03's.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    oh may bad...didn't mean to put Cobra...I was thinking so fast and tryin to type

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cars

    69-72 Camaro, love them cars, we used to have two, one we used for parts to fix the other one up, and when we got the good one pretty much finished up, my dad took it for a test run, well, the brake lines went out and the car went over a hill, so we pretty much gave up on it then and sold them off.

    72 Nova's

    I have my eye on a 40 something ford, its a "rustbucket" right now though, but a year or three and i could have her fixed up, planning on buying it when the summer rolls around..

    Have a 69 C-10 right now, its okay

    And my dad just finished restoring a 57 Chevy Pickup, believe me, its one nice truck, if i can get a digital camera, ill put some pictures on here..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •