Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: RAY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    RAY

    I just finished watching this movie and I loved it. I didnt get the chance to go see it when it was on at the theatre so I bought it on DVD the other day. Great movie, one of the best films Ive seen.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RAY

    like i said in an earlier post i liked the movie but to be honest i think they really went over board with his drug addiction think. They did not really show alot on his earlier stuff.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RAY

    Yeah, but obviously that was a big part of his life and what they showed us is how Ray really was during that time. I think it was just fine.
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RAY

    I haven't seen it, but that's what I was thinking. Especially since he was involved in the making of the film.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RAY

    I thought it was a good movie.....when he was always scratchin himself it reminded me of Tyrone Biggums on Chappelle's Show....lol
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •