Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Military

  1. #41
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    and the whole "forest for the trees" comment??
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    NOLA I do regret a lot of things that happened in Vietman. Most of all I regret the loss of over 58,000 Americans. I regret the military being accused of exactly the same things you accused us of. I regret watching all the anti-war protests, especially since most of the "men" were protesting simply because they didn't have the nerve do what the rest of us did. I regret the looks people gave me as I walked through airports in this country wearing a United States Army uniform. Yeah I guess that time did cause a lot of regrets. But I will never regret serving my country and I would do it exactly the same way again.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #43
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Military

    Ill explain it as best and as simple as I can. I dont care who you like, be it Bush, Kerry, Bin Laden or Hitler.

    Tell both sides, if you mention one's faults be man enough to mentions the shortcomings of the other. Your comment on the Texas National Guard, yet you wouldnt have said anything about the swiftboats and the comments of those who sereved with Kerry. You mention Bush and the DUI, yet Clinton and his escapades escape mention.
    "And as long as it didint endanger anyone else"
    I have no idea how to respond to that, but what the entire basis of my whole argument is, mention both. I dont care who you lend your support to nor am I trying to convert you either way, just be a lil more balanced.

    Triumph of the Will has already been made.

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Military

    I never accused, just telling of first hand accounts I have read by others. Much like in WW2 and Island hopping as Japanese soldiers would disfigure our Marines, some did so back. Not all. I never said that ever soldier did these things, nor did I imply you did.


  5. #45
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    haha
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    thing is kerry told what he did and has no regrets about it...bush does it...says he's changed...lies about changing...then runs solely on his "religion"

    i just don't like people who use something as serious as religion as a means of gaining a position of authority...especially when their record shows everything but what they say they are

    but of course...this board is "Michael Moore's left nut" b/c you know how liberal this area is
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    Between you and Spuds, Bush might as well be crucified.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    well since he and God are so close he might say he'd want to
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #49
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Military

    but his religion is what makes peope identify. HE knows HE made mistakes, and if he changed the day before he came into office thats great, what all he did means ZERO. Those of the same faith understand that. All of what he did means nothing because, he has been forgiven in the eyes of GOD and in man;s eyes he should be as well, I understand you dont like that idea in politics, but many do. And what ever they did I dont care, I dont care what they did, cause everyone has mistakes, everyone has things that was wrong.

    But it doesnt matter man.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Military

    It pleases me that you are judge and executioner. It all runs through the touch of your keyboard. Amazing!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •