they might be old but they sure dont care to handout asswhoopins!!..haha
Well at least you got the name of the move right, I'm an old wrestling fan, just trying to make sure they have proper respect given....and if Tully does the slingshot suplex, all is well.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
they might be old but they sure dont care to handout asswhoopins!!..haha
"The Enforcer"
wrestling sucks....and Arn Anderson especially sucks
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
wrestling was cool in 3rd grade.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
yeah....i loved it then....but when The Undertaker kept coming back from being buried alive I kinda quit watching
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Are the horseman stylin and proflin' [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
me too.....it got so fake
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
looks like sic and dukefan want the gordbuster
why is everyone hatin on the horseman!!
"The Enforcer"
Looks like someone needs to read what was posted earlier in this thread about useless post...I agree the forum needs funny materieal but these type post are useless so stop or else...Who cares if your back in town or out of town.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
now now now Tobster where on this thread do you see where i said i was back in town??
if it was a useless post do you think it would have any replys to it??
"The Enforcer"
Bookmarks