Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: snow?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: snow?

    47 degrees right now in Wise....needs to take quite a drop

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: snow?

    well it did....

    NO school for wise county [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: snow?

    I tell ya what really pisses me off is that the college doesn't go onto snow schedule until AFTER 8:00....i have a class at 8:00....so on my way to class I call my girlfriend to tell her I'm skipping my next class b/c it was starting to stick on the roads and I wouldn't get back home if I had stayed at school...her response was "we're on snow schedule baby"...I looked on TV this morning and it said nothing!!...So i go on to the college since I'm about 1/2 mile from there anyways and a buddy of mine is setting in class...I tell him we're on snow and he said he had also checked on TV and the website and there was nothing!!!...I wish the college would tell us sooner...Wise Co. schools are lucky!..it rains and they close [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •