Dork.
"You Cant See Me"
Dork.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
lol...
where do u get all this stuff from?
see there was no sense in you sayin that, this post didnt hurt you, if you dont like it dont read it
and who says dork nowadays?
"You Cant See Me"
Actually, there was no sense in the post anyway. If you want to run your lip about that wrestling crap, go to the WWE message board and post till your hearts' content.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I agree MikMo...These useles post about nonsense are gonna stop or else.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Let'em have their fun...
It's gay but this is the non sports forum so I guess you can talk about anything....Even the WWE... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I thought this crap was for kids [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
If you've got something to say or post on here, yeah it's ok. But just posting to put ridiculous crap like that on here....mods should boot it immediately.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Just ignore it and don't click on the thread. You are just fueling the fire with your put downs. It will get old to them pretty fast! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
But it's so fun to rag on them!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks