Does any body know who won the Nascar race today? I hope it wasn't Jimmie Johnson again or Jeff Gordon.
Does any body know who won the Nascar race today? I hope it wasn't Jimmie Johnson again or Jeff Gordon.
What, you better watch your mouth about Jeff Gordan because he is one of the best drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll give it up to Jeff, he is one of the best drivers but I still don't like him.
BTW, Carl Edwards was the winner.
Did you hear Nascar is hinting about taking win's away if cars don't pass inspection
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I love nascar! It's a great sport!
Carl edwards was the winner, with jj finshin 2nd.....
Carl Edwards beat Jimmy Johnson, but it was awesome. Johnson was leading and right before the finish line Edwards just pulls right past him.
I LOVE racing but Labonte is just having some tough luck. Wrecked at the very first of the race the past 2 races.
I just hope he has better luck at Bristol when I'm there to watch
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That was an awesome finish. And Johnson showed a lot of class after the race without saying anything negative.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks