Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nascar

  1. #1
    Inactive Member city26's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nascar

    Does any body know who won the Nascar race today? I hope it wasn't Jimmie Johnson again or Jeff Gordon.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Michael_Myers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nascar

    What, you better watch your mouth about Jeff Gordan because he is one of the best drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nascar

    I'll give it up to Jeff, he is one of the best drivers but I still don't like him.
    BTW, Carl Edwards was the winner.

    Did you hear Nascar is hinting about taking win's away if cars don't pass inspection
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Nascar

    I love nascar! It's a great sport!

    Carl edwards was the winner, with jj finshin 2nd.....

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Nascar

    Carl Edwards beat Jimmy Johnson, but it was awesome. Johnson was leading and right before the finish line Edwards just pulls right past him.
    I LOVE racing but Labonte is just having some tough luck. Wrecked at the very first of the race the past 2 races.
    I just hope he has better luck at Bristol when I'm there to watch
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nascar

    That was an awesome finish. And Johnson showed a lot of class after the race without saying anything negative.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •