Today's songs:
1) Vital Remains-Dawn of the Apocalypse
2) Dying Fetus-Killing on Adrenaline
3) Mastodon-Crusher/Destroyer
Today's songs:
1) Vital Remains-Dawn of the Apocalypse
2) Dying Fetus-Killing on Adrenaline
3) Mastodon-Crusher/Destroyer
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
It appears my "Songs" post is withering away with each passing minute....lol
But here are some more songs:
1) Cryptopsy-Serpent's Coil
2) Mudvayne-Determined
3) Cradle of Filth-Devil Woman
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Songs for today:
1) Bloodsimple-Straight Hate
2) Sepultura-Roots Bloody Roots
3) Cradle of Filth-Suicide and Other Comforts
4) Soulfly-Bleed
5) Rammstein-Sonne
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Roots is one of the best albums ever. It's a shame that Max left Sepultura. I'm still hoping for the day of his return. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I used to love Sepultura but I hardly ever listen to them now...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I don't either. I still listen to Roots and Chaos AD alot but I don't care for any of the stuff since Max left.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Today's songs:
1) Lamb of God-Ruin
2) All That Remains-This Darkened Heart
3) The Black Dahlia Murder-Contagion
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
i like lamb of god there pretty good
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
"_+880_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
_++88_____________________________
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888
lol thought that was cool
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Bookmarks