amen to that one..
she took me out in the hall one time and whispered in my ear that i had a hole in my pants...LOL
amen to that one..
she took me out in the hall one time and whispered in my ear that i had a hole in my pants...LOL
High School- Mrs. Carter, and of course Mrs. Shortt (my mom)
College- only one...by far the best teacher I have even been around Jennifer Wilson
Jennifer Wilson has the best teaching style.
She makes everything seem like common sense.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
HS- Mrs. Bates & Coach Sanders
UVA-Wise- Doctor Wilkey & Michaels
vonda sturgill is the best ever
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Mrs. Bates used to beat my ass everday with that yardstick. Coach Shane Adkins was awesome too, I loved French class. we worked so hard in there lol .... Jeremy Smith was cool too, we had some good times in that class .. but like jack said, kinda weird having your friend for a teacher ... I loved 12th grade english bc mrs robinette ... i could not concentrate in that class, I was day dreamin about her all day ...
"Why so serious?"
Juanita Thompson. Never had Grace Murphy for a class, but she was a good woman. Always had a good word for anybody.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
haha...ol gabriell...and them ice creams
shew i charged like 30 of them!!!...just cus he let me...lmao*
i dont have a fav. teacher...haven't found one that i really got along with...cept back in the eighth grade..mrs. raines, and thats just cus we had the same birthday!..lol*..but i loved her to death tho...*
Tom Harding!
Bookmarks