i haven't really tried very many of them..but i love the ham n cheese...
i haven't really tried very many of them..but i love the ham n cheese...
I do like most of the Lean Pockets better than the Hot Pockets. They're less greasy.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I like the Lean Pocket Ultras, with meatball and mozelrella.
250 Calories
6 grams of fat
25 grams of Protien
Not many carbs at all.
I think thats pretty acurate, might a tad off.
Ham N Cheese is my fav also.
meatballs and cheese
the three cheese kind
pepperoni
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
pepporoni pizza or the meatball and cheese
and i love to eat them with ranch dressing..yummy..its so good* (=
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
ham and cheese
:0)
I'd have to go with ham and cheese too
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks