Thank God it's Friday!!! Why are you thanking God it's Friday for today? For me, it's the end of the work week, with Saturday and Sunday off. Most important, I get to spend the next 3 days with my boys!
Thank God it's Friday!!! Why are you thanking God it's Friday for today? For me, it's the end of the work week, with Saturday and Sunday off. Most important, I get to spend the next 3 days with my boys!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Today is Good Friday, plus the Heels play tonight! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
UK plays tonight, too....today is a good day indeed!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Duke plays too =)
unfortunately I will be at work and won't be able to see the game..
Mikmo lets go up to the fizz! I heard Hernandez was going to be there saturday night!
Man, you got Hernandez on the brain!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Definately take off Monday, makes the whole week go by quicker.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
if you guys could have a 3 day weekend from work what day would you take off friday or monday?
Since I'm already at work and its Friday, Monday sounds good *lol* [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
It's also Good Friday
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks