That's great bro. glad to hear the news.
Guys, i have had an awesome last few days. On Wednesday i became an uncle for the 4th time with my 4th nephew Izaak Curtis Lewis born to Caleb Patton Lewis(brothers like unusual names- his big brother is named Ebin Jayce), and today i received the best Easter present, becoming an uncle AGAIN for the 5th time with my first niece Caiden Elizabeth Lewis, born to brother Nikolas. There's gonna be some serious baby holding at the family get together in July [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Congrats man! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
congrats my friend
Congrats
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
lol yeah congrats dude bein an uncle is great i love it too i only gotz one niece though but with my sister im sure i'll have you beat in no time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Congrats!
I can only be an aunt if I marry someone with siblings... but I plan to so if all goes well I plan to be an aunt. lol
kids rock!
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks