Anyone see the previews for this....it comes out April 15
I've seen several of the older ones.....seems like it will be pretty good
Anyone see the previews for this....it comes out April 15
I've seen several of the older ones.....seems like it will be pretty good
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Yeah--I can't wait to see it. The original Amityville Horror was awesome and is still my 2nd favorite horror movie of all time (first is Halloween). With all the new special effects and CGI's that can be used, this Amityville should scare the crap out of a new generation of horror film fans.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
lol heck yeah man halloweens my fav movie too although i gotta admit i like halloween 2 the best out of all of em
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
yeah and the fact it's a true story. That has to scare ya right there...
are thay just going to make a remake of the old one??...or change everything up what with cgi and all the things that can be done now?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
looks like it's gonna be different than the old one......
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I can't wait to go and see it.
Bookmarks