Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Sportscenter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sportscenter

    Who is everyone's favorite anchor and your favorite phrase that they say...

    I personally like Stuart Scott..."Lord, he made his kinfolk proud: Pookie, Ray-Ray, Moesha...."

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sportscenter

    "I am the greatest dunker ever, bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land."

    Kenny Maine is my favorite anchor

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    Stu-Wow! That one's as hardcore as the Wu-Tang Clan on steroids!

    I like this one b/c I play for Wu-Tang at the college during Intramurals

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    Scott van Pelt. I dont like many of the sayings or the other anchors however I do like "as cool as the other side of the pillow"
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    is the because van pelt is a maryland alum? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    Why else would I like him? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sportscenter

    Stu is the man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    Stuart Scott- Say hello to my lil friend

    Stuart Scott- He's as cool as the other side of the pillow
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    Chris Berman: Back, Back, Back, Back, Back....GONE!
    All time favorite nickname: Eric "Sleeping with" Bienemy.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sportscenter

    I'd like Berman a lot more if he never sang that song again when referring to Jake Delhomme....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •