fruit punch for me
what is your favorite Gatorade flavor? and has anyone tried the new Lemonade they have out? I was wodnering if it was any good?
fruit punch for me
I have tried the Lemonade and it is pretty good..
Grape is my favorite flavor....Strawberry is my next favorite.
Lemon Lime, however the new one is pretty good. It's a shame the University of Florida had to invent it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Lemon Lime is my favorite GATORade too =)
Chris Leak is my favorite GATOR
Thats the only decent thing to come out of University of Florida. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
no, you forgot Brock Berlin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Gator haters!!!!!!!!!
you guys are too funny.I'll admit I did need a good laugh though I've not had the best few days so thanks for that much..
well hope they get better then...just think, 1 more day until friday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
hey if Miami would have invented it, we could have called it Hurricade!!
Bookmarks