what is your favorite Gatorade flavor? and has anyone tried the new Lemonade they have out? I was wodnering if it was any good?
what is your favorite Gatorade flavor? and has anyone tried the new Lemonade they have out? I was wodnering if it was any good?
fruit punch for me
I have tried the Lemonade and it is pretty good..
Grape is my favorite flavor....Strawberry is my next favorite.
hey if Miami would have invented it, we could have called it Hurricade!!
Lemon Lime, however the new one is pretty good. It's a shame the University of Florida had to invent it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Lemon Lime is my favorite GATORade too =)
Chris Leak is my favorite GATOR
Thats the only decent thing to come out of University of Florida. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
no, you forgot Brock Berlin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Hate to tell you, if Brock Berlin was the best thing to come out of Florida, the state of Florida is sadly lacking....that coming from a 'Canes fan.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I was being a little sarcastic...I didn't think much of Berlin but most of the time he got job done, not always, but most of the time!
Bookmarks