The kind of lesbians men like to "accept" aren't realistic.
The kind of lesbians men like to "accept" aren't realistic.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Ok, heres another one..sorry to go off topic ,but why is a woman/girl considered a whore when she sleeps with a lot of guys, but if a man does it he is considered a pimp?
I'm not into lesbians either. Like VTgal said, what guys view as acceptable isn't even realistic. Most lesbians I've seen have shaved heads and carry wallets in their back pocket, and sometimes skoal too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but the double standard that exists when it comes to guys sleeping with a lot of girls and girls sleeping with a lot of guys is totally unfair.
I've ran into a few hot girls who tried to be lesbians in college because they thought it was the cool thing to do. this one girl I knew didnt even shave for a whole year then she decided she wanted to be straight again. I think ani difranco is brainwashing these chicks into thinking that way like some sort of cult. like the soundwaves she emanates only effects those with estrogen or something.
LOL. ani difranco is NOT brainwashing girls!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
totally against homosexuality...its wrong
It is unfair. And it's unfair that good girls have to sit around and wait for boys to settle to men....because guys like to hang with the promiscuous girls and marry the good girls.
<----doesn't settle or wait.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Now VTGal not all guys like promiscuous girls. Some of us actually do like good girls [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
hokiefreak is totally right and any gay person makes me sick no matter if you are male or female
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'm against the sin, not the person. It's a sin and all sins are the same.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks