Cemetary Gates is my favorite
I've been downloading some songs by Pantera and I was wonderin what everybody's top 3 favorite Pantera songs are...here are mine
1) Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath)
2) Drag the Waters
3) The Great Southern Trendkill
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Cemetary Gates is my favorite
you all have it all wrong its what doesnt die now come on that is a great song
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
I don't think Pantera sings that...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
New Level, Throes of Rejection, 25 years, and By Demons Be Driven. There's so many to pick from I couldn't just name 3. These are some of the highlights though. All you guys had great ones too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I forgot about 5 Mins Alone its a good one too
i dont know much pantera but i like these 3 the best
cowboys from hell
hollow
i'm broken
lol sic your right thats anthrax my bad lol but it is a good song check it out
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
5 Minutes Alone
Cowboys from Hell
Becoming
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks