lol that rhymed... dude i dont know why you think im so retarded and yeah i like being a child im gonna be living while your dead lol
i guess we wont be hearing from you for a while
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
lol that rhymed... dude i dont know why you think im so retarded and yeah i like being a child im gonna be living while your dead lol
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
what are you talking about
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
How do you know that? Young people bite the bullet all the time. You could kick the can tomorrow, I could do the same. No one knows.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
lol i can't die im too important [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
To who?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
well my friends and girlfriend lol if you really wanna know
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Hate to be in that crew.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
haha....you really don't like Jamie Madrox do ya man?
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks