i was not talking to you by the way i just wanted to know who the smart ass was
*coughs* basketball he was talkin to me
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i was not talking to you by the way i just wanted to know who the smart ass was
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
well no need to use profanity
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
HAHAHAHAHA *better then lol raiders?* that was coldblooded dude
You know why fat kids are sexy? CAUSE WE CAN BE
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
man i did not mean to get personal or anything and as far as i know you got all bent out of shape because i said spencer said lol to much so if you want to show your imatureity(sp) then go on and if you really want to know i am about 6 foot or 6'1 and weigh 260 do you think i care what you say
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
josh sturgill aka herm and as fas as i know i did not say anything to you
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
yeah dude we're not really the ones being immature your the one giving us a hard time over well nothing
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
lol he's just got my back
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Bookmarks