ah man i know your just joking with
i am glad we settled or dispute cause i would hate to ruff ya up tommorow [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
ah man i know your just joking with
i am glad we settled or dispute cause i would hate to ruff ya up tommorow [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
yeah if i could go back in time i would change my b day just so i could beat you down tommorow...just joking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
some funny stuff little man [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
no ideA
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
alright man yeah i suppose its alright and all just you gotta realize you've been ridin me for about a week now lol but you are ambers cousin and i realize you was just playin so its aight with me dude
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
and its alright man even if you are fat im fat too we'll be fat together
FAT BRETHREN UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Bookmarks