i almost crapped my pants when i saw the preview for next week...but i guarantee locke doesnt die...GREAT episode tonight
OK what was that!!!!!!
what is up with them killing off Boone, not cool.....
and did you see the preview, Sahid shot Locke!!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i almost crapped my pants when i saw the preview for next week...but i guarantee locke doesnt die...GREAT episode tonight
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
i dont think i've ever seen that show...i know i've seen the previews for it tho...what channel does it come on?
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
It is on ABC, and it is about a bunch of people that were in a plane crash on a deserted island.....or is it deserted? I just read today that ABC has picked up another season of it!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i might buy the dvd when it comes out...anyone know when that is?
Comes out September 6
Last nights episode was intense. The preview was good, but you can see a bit of the 'tease' in it. Locke has 2 different colored shirts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks