I'm looking for a female boxer..... puppy or adult... doesn't really matter.... definately has to be brindle.... if anyone knows anyone who has them...let me know.. i have a male... and he needs a play mate.. ha
I'm looking for a female boxer..... puppy or adult... doesn't really matter.... definately has to be brindle.... if anyone knows anyone who has them...let me know.. i have a male... and he needs a play mate.. ha
Check at the animal shelter and save a life too.
Shelter dogs can be the best, they kind of know that you saved them from a certain death
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have one mutt (from the Norton dog pound) and two purebreds.
While they all are my 'children' and have their own qualities, my mutt has the most unique (odd?) character and fewer health issues than the purebreds.
Definitely visit the dog pound. Or if you simply MUST have a brindle Boxer, try researching some of the Boxer rescue groups first.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Why must it be brindle?? I mean if you're wanting it for breeding purposes just because both parents are brindle doesn't mean the puppies will all be brindle.
anybody want a dog or two???
got a full blue heeler and a mix blue heeler to give away..?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
well.... personally i just prefer the brindle..... don't get me wrong.. i like the fawn... but not as much as the brindle.... acutally i would really like to have a white one... with a patch or two over it's eyes.. but they have way too many health problems...
I have 4 boxers, One of them is pregnet right now
PM and Ill tell you somone who has a brindle one, I really dont want to post thier name on here.
Herse my baby Bonnie=)![]()
& Heres one the of the Brindle ones that we jsut had!
![]()
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
How about Basset Hounds? Does anyone know anyone around here that sells them?? God I love those dogs.
hey i have 2 plain white boxers they are 4 weeks old a boy and a girl.
pm if your interested.
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Bookmarks