I can get ya list of places in Wise tomorrow when I go into work...IF we still have that list...i'll look and see for ya
anybody know of any good apartments, or trailers to rent?
Just wanting to move outta the parents place and on my own.
I can get ya list of places in Wise tomorrow when I go into work...IF we still have that list...i'll look and see for ya
thanks... coalfield has one up in wise near the college.. but I know the Coalfield always doesn't list everything available.
the thing we had was a list of places about 3 pages long..some didn't include prices though so I guess you could call and check...but I'll do my best to get the list if we still have one around
steer check on channel 10 i saw some places on there the other day. u might want to check that out.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
thanks man
no problem steer. i just happen to remember seeing those. hope it helps u out.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks