Looks like your face is taking on somewhat of a pinkish hue as compared to the rest of your body there.....guess it's a result of standing next to Mr. McConaughey.
Looks like your face is taking on somewhat of a pinkish hue as compared to the rest of your body there.....guess it's a result of standing next to Mr. McConaughey.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Nice job! When are you bringing him home to help Bill around the farm!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
bri11 and cats78
Here's my girlfriend...(she just doesn't know it yet!)
http://www.geocities.com/mariah_care...h_Carey004.jpg
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
catsoftball23 and Carter_1b18
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
dude MikMo your dating Mariah?
How did you pull that one off? I am seriously jealous. Think you can hook me up with some merchandise maybe the box office smash "Glitter" in which Mariah not only stared but also directed, co-produced, and was the key grip in?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Heck, she could have sold popcorn at the premiere of Glitter, she's still the finest woman ever to walk the face of the earth!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks