Me and Lb_balla33 have been wondering about this for awhile so I thought I'd ask you guys.
Do midgets wear little boy's pants or men's shorts?
Me and Lb_balla33 have been wondering about this for awhile so I thought I'd ask you guys.
Do midgets wear little boy's pants or men's shorts?
Um. . . men shorts maybe?
i dont have a clue which one they wear!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
it just depends on how big the midget is.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Garanimals.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I'd say both.
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Midgets are evil
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Ahhh you know crazy s**t comes up when me and the balla are together.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks