Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #131
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate country music and when we have sub-sandwiches for lunch at school
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #132
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    cuz its a big slab of ham and a bun haha

  3. #133
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    It's been one of those days.
    When thoughts of what could of should of and didn't, make me wish it did and should
    have....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

  4. #134
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    "I hate crappy posts about hyping up some Pound players."

    AMEN....LOL!!!
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #135
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    got a question for ya then PHD: If it took a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long would it take a crosseyed cricket with a broke leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle???
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #136
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    He ain't seen nothin' yet.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate it when people brag on theirselves and being from Pound i know that we get the rep of doing this.
    I also hate when people hate on Pound and take anything that a person from Pound says and turns it into that they said we are gonna win state or that we are the best when really they were just saying that we are supposed to be good and we will compete at the top this.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  8. #138
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate Brussel Sprouts, and jelly beans.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate 0-10.....0-10 SDB
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #140
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate people who argue over the internet. I'd rather someone say something to my face, instead of hiding behind their computer.
    I hate long lines at the grocery or department stores. They have 1400 registers... can they not open another one?
    I hate when people get in the passing lane and go 55-60 mph.
    I hate gas prices.
    I hate losing touch with people you actually want to keep in contact with.
    I hate cold weather.
    I hate snow.
    I hate being sick.

    hmm... I'm through ranting for the moment.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •