Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate snow in late April

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate it when people don't understand the difference between
    ONE and WON
    THEY'RE, THEIR, and THERE
    TO, TOO, and TWO


  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate burton2019

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I hate it when people don't understand the difference between
    ONE and WON
    THEY'RE, THEIR, and THERE
    TO, TOO, and TWO

    [/ QUOTE ]

    oooooh I hate that two!!

    lol j/k
    I hate that too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I think the people who voted for Bush are to blame!!!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    I would rather have higher gas prices than to have a queer as my president.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I won't be doing much name calling...but I think our President should be literate, intelligent, and able to pronounce words that have more than one syllable.
    Unfortunately we have to wait 4 more years for that.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I think the people who voted for Bush are to blame!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I would rather have high gas prices than a bunch a gays getting married. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    The people who didnt vote for Bush are the ones argueing against the oil-drilling in Alaska. If we drilled in oil in Alaska, we wouldnt have to buy it from the Arabs.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate all politicians

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •