Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #201
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i guess he done went and started hittin walls
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #202
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    just for you burton2019

    chill pill
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #203
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i take one of those everyday

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    take you a few more!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #205
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    what time are you coming out on saturday?

  6. #206
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    He was saying something he hates people that call him a racist and then try to preach a sunday service. I wasn't trying to peg it on him dude. I wanted him to understand my point of view.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #207
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    this thread was a fight waiting to happen
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #208
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    ahh dont matter to me billy bad ass
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #209
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate repeat episodes of As The Forum Turns
    I hate thin-skins
    I hate folks who aren't mature enough to agree to disagree
    I hate folks who hate tattoos
    I hate hypocrites
    I hate people who are too sorry to work for a living
    I hate skim milk
    I hate licorice
    I hate black jelly beans
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #210
    Inactive Member teller_about_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I LUV THIS FORUM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
    COEBURN CRAZIES

    14-5 (9-3)\
    aka teller_about_me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •