Anyone know the exact date that school lets out in wise co?
Anyone know the exact date that school lets out in wise co?
2nd of June
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
poor kids...i get out may 6
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Thursday is my last day for my Kinesiology class and Exercise Physiology class as well...can't wait until summer guys..18th of May is last day of exams
I'm thinking my last day is May 13th....Friday the 13th to beat all, hope that doesn't foreshadow the outcome of my exams in any way!
I was real fired up to see that my Calculus professor was giving us our exam on the Thursday and Friday before exam week, that'll definitley reduce quite a bit of stress from that week...
who is your professor 7_32??
My last day of class is May 3rd...meaning I only have 2 more days (this Thursday and next Tuesday) of classes left.
I have 2 finals, one on May 9th, the other on May 11th.
Then......DUN DUN DUN!!!!.....Graduation for the whole school on May 13th, and Pamplin School of Business graduation on May 14th. Woop! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
yeah my last class is may 4th next wed
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I've got one 2 exams left to take. Classes are supposed to be done and over next Thursday. But I believe I will finish up early, So I guess this Friday and next Monday are it for me.
Bookmarks