Im Catholic
I'm not trying to start anything and I dont' want anyone to fight...just curious to see how many christians we have on here...if you're not then ya don't have to post and please don't say...well I believe in God, I just don't worship him or something like that...I'm talking about you who go to church every sunday, worship him, and who are not a "sunday only" christian...
Im Catholic
ICGRM takin' over
I am.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
I am as well.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
<-----------
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
This guy...
i'm a christian but i dont go to church everyday
I'm a baptist
and go to church almost every Sunday and Wednesday.
And I'm an active youth member too.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Christian here. Home church is West End Independent Baptist.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I like to think that I am a christian, but I haven't been to church in years. For me I guess, I think I don't have to go to church to show my faith to God. But I would like to get saved oneday, but I know in my heart that I'm not ready for that.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks