What kind of car does everyone drive?
What kind of car does everyone drive?
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Huffy roadster
13 speed
front shox
mud grip tires limited edition
i've had that baby for years.
Have you ever taken it off any sweet jumps?
ha all the time.
My buddy Lb_balla also has a Sledgehammer [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Awesome! I heard you could get some good air with those bikes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
yeh like 3 foot.
I drive a 95 Honda Civic EX.
My next car, the one I actually have to pay for, will hopefully be a Honda Accord EX.
I really want a truck, but not with these gas prices [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2004 Dodge Stratus R/T
5 speed Saturn. My job requires a lot of driving and it is GREAT on gas.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
The ultimate car for short people:
The PT Cruiser.
And I've had the back seats out of mine for the past few weeks. You can haul a lot of stuff in those things.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks