seen that last night on TV...may have to go get 4 or 5 of em in that case
As part of their "I'm sorry about the accident" plan, Wendy's will be giving out free JR Frosties from Friday-Sunday. No purchase neccessary-just their way of saying thanks, so go get yourself a cold, free one.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
seen that last night on TV...may have to go get 4 or 5 of em in that case
Is that for all the wendy's.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
All locations
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
for what they did they should make it a large. a jr. is like two spoons full.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Guess we know where we're getting our ice-cream fix this weekend! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
missed this one. what happened?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
yep go get one change cars go back get another come home change cars go back. ect. ect. untill i get enough for a large one ha ha
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
What a nice gesture!
However, I'm surprised there is no catch to this whole ordeal. lol
but there is my friend, its a great marketing ploy, businesses should do it more often. Theres going to be alot of hungry people that wont just stop at getting a frosty.
Bookmarks