rock
but I listen to just about anything
what's everyone's fav. type of music?.....like hip-hop, rap, r&b, country, rock, etc.....
mine is rock
rock
but I listen to just about anything
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Death Metal, Black Metal
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
rock
death metal, modern, soft, punk rock, reggae and alternative
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I listen to about everything except heavy metal and rap.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
lol no wonder no one likes you tim jk not really... i listen to mostly either rock or modern punk *not ramones or sex pistols* or underground rap (WICKED CLOWNS)
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Funny spencer u big juggalo(sp?)
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
gotta go w/ country....
Bookmarks