HA HA HA HA hahaha
oh I'm sorry - that wasn't nice of me...
Just teasin' buddy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
HA HA HA HA hahaha
oh I'm sorry - that wasn't nice of me...
Just teasin' buddy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That aint right. Why does everybody pick on me!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
You seem to be a popular man pimp daddy
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
ugh, Kara I hate you! That picture is gross=/
![]()
Bekah&Kara
![]()
Sara Trista Me & Brittany
![]()
Sara & I on Lukes shoulders!
![]()
Me & My Baby!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
you must be good friends with my cousin Sara since you have pics of her
I couldn't get my pic to post so here is the address to my photos.
Yahoo Photos
There's also a pic of my puppy on there, so just overlook that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i know i said i gained some weight since going to ETSU....... here is my pic. and NO IM NOT ON ROIDS
http://www.greggvalentino.net/images...arDblBicep.jpg
Cant we all just get along?
euw. your right bicep is malformed.
LOL
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
haha that is a hilarious photoshop job though! i mean............. no its not! i worked hard for those. i am perfectly symmetrical
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks