Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Prayers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Prayers

    The young girl who was involved in the car accident on the straight the other day was taken off life support a little while ago and her organs were being harvested for others to have who need them. Please pray for this girl's family as she leaves behind 2 very small children.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prayers

    Shew , what a choice. I don't know what to say , but I'll pray. Please, please folks be careful!

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prayers

    Well i am sorry to hear about this lady passing.
    At least with the donation of her organs, she is helping others.
    What a tragedy.
    Will have the family in my thoughts and prayers.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers

    I had heard a name dealing in this, just wondering if it is true, if anyone has any further detail can they PM me? How old was this lady etc....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prayers

    The last names of the people involved, the man's name was Cross, the ladies last name was Stacy.
    Just remember all in your prayers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •