Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Idol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Idol

    Just wondering what are the predictions for American Idol...personally I have a thing for long haired men so....Bo Bice for me
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    Bo
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Idol

    Even though tonight is the first time I've watched it since forever, I'll go for Bo. I just really did not like that girl at all.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    bo!! I love him! woo hoo sexy! GO BO!
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    apparently the rest of America don't agree
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    Carrie won.. both will have record deals though

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    As much as i was pulling for Bo maybe it works out best. Now Bo can make a record the way he wants without having the "Idol" box to try to fit in to??????
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    I'm so glad Carie won I can't wait to buy her CD
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ladycat_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Idol

    I wanted Bo to win. I got pretty mad when he didn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •