yea...ive heard it
Has anyboody heard the song 45 by shinedown. This is a very good song. Anyone who hasnt heard needs to listen to it.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
yea...ive heard it
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I love it!
I've never heard Skynyrd's version of Simple Man, but intend to do so... but on to my point... I like their version of it. Now if I could only hear the original.
Simple man by Skynyrd is one of the best songs ive ever heard no one has been able to do it like they did back in the day.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i like simple man better than 45
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
45 great song indeed.
Shinedowns version is betther!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I agree shinedown gives it a little bit more flavor.
Old Time Religion is my favorite! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
45 has been out for a LONG time..it's a great song..I love it...but i would have to say that simple man is my fav.
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Bookmarks