Happy? I think that's the one that's been playing on XM. I like F*****g Determined. The only Mudvayned song that I've heard that I like anyway.
anyone know the name of the most recent Mudvayne song that's been playin on the radio???
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Happy? I think that's the one that's been playing on XM. I like F*****g Determined. The only Mudvayned song that I've heard that I like anyway.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yep, Happt is the one, just dloaded it a minute ago and found out, the other song you mentioned is pretty good too..
i like any Mudvayne songs myself..matter of fact im listening to Not Falling right now, one of my favorite MV songs..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
You should check out Fall Into Sleep! That's my favorite song on their most recent album.
Bookmarks